MNS welcomed Brian Trushinski, BES, MA, CFM, to the Government Services team in late September. Brian joined MNS after a distinguished career in the public sector where he served various public agencies as a Certified Floodplain Manager. Brian also is a qualified FEMA expert and has worked for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) based out of Oakland, CA. During his tenure with FEMA, Brian served as the Region 9 Community Rating System Coordinator for California, Hawaii, Nevada, and Arizona. In this role, he routinely worked with FEMA Headquarters, State National Flood Insurance Program Offices, Insurance Services Offices, and community officials to strengthen the operational and technical aspects of the Program.
Our floodplain management services include:
- Floodplain management program implementation
- Public counter support for Special Flood Hazard Areas
- Permitting services for all phases of the development process
- Floodplain management documentation development and updates
- Client liaison services with FEMA and California Department of Water Resources
- National Flood Insurance Program Community Rating System services
Please contact Jeff Edwards, Vice President – Government Services for inquiries about our Floodplain Management Service offerings. Jeff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 331-4848.