MNS is the First Choice for Federal Clients
Federal services such as the Armed Forces and military installations require their facilities to be at its best to serve the greater community. To maintain these important facilities, federal clients require a professional engineering firm they can trust to complete projects on a timely and cost-effective manner. For over six decades, MNS has proudly served federal clients. Our long-established relationships with federal and military clients are a testament to our firm’s integrity and expertise. This fact alone is a primary reason why we are the first choice to deliver a full range of services to federal and military clients.
Professional Team to Support Federal and Military Clients
Our professional and dedicated team understands the needs of federal and military clients. We developed a successful program to provide a one-stop shop for project managers and/or contract specialists. In addition to civil engineering, construction management, and land surveying services, we continually look for ways to reduce cost for our clients. For instance, we add value with our established in-house Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program for all project oversight. This successful practice significantly improves the overall time, cost, and quality of the project at no cost to the government.
We are experienced with the unique and important needs of our clients in this market: security protocol, project funding, budget requirements, attention to contract detail, and managing the consultant and contract team.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
- Creek restoration
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Force protection security upgrades
- Fuel storage facilities
- Housing, recreation centers, and chapels
- HVAC and ventilation systems
- Landfill sites
- Monitoring well collection
- Operational buildings, offices, and dormitories
- Parks and public use sites
- Power systems
- Roadways and bridges
- Satellite tracking facility upgrades
- Secure entryways and gates
- Space launch complex upgrades
- Water and wastewater systems
The MNS Difference
Our purpose is to make a positive difference in people’s lives every day, by focusing on our clients to solve their unique project challenges and deliver affordable, top-quality results.
When you choose MNS for your federal needs, you choose:
- Commitment: MNS has a long-established relationship with government and military sector clients. We take it upon ourselves to know the contract inside and out to assign a qualified team.
- Progressive: Possessing both extensive knowledge and practical experience, we apply the latest techniques, technologies, and processes to any project.
- Communication: We understand the importance of communication for any project.
- Integrity: As a testament to our firm’s integrity, we have an on-going service contract with the U.S. Air Force. We strive to maintain a reputation of consistent performance and loyalty to our federal and military clients.
The value of our firm’s services lies not only in our need to satisfy our clients but with our passion for the cities and counties we work in and call home. MNS is proud to say it has been a part of our local communities for over 60 years and we look forward to providing quality professional services for many more to come.
Vandenberg Space Force Base
Vandenberg Space Force Base
Vandenberg Space Force Base and US Army Corps of Engineers